Bigfix client dashboard - refresh rate?

I have a custom bes client dashboard, and am using the old bes client interface and a few systems with the newer SSA and even just updated one client today to the latest SSA 3.1.3.

The dash board does not update when a refresh is issued, it appears to only show data that was from the time of the last besclient service start.

I admit to copying a few lines from other examples and have the following in the header of the page:

<div class="header">
     <div class="headerTitle">      
         <font size="6"><?relevance computer name ?></font>
     </div>
     <div class="headerCategory"> 
         <font size="1">(Last updated: <?relevance now ?>)</font><BR>
       <div><font size="1">
          <a href="cid:load?page=_dashboard.html">Refresh</a></font>
       </div>
     </div>
   </div>

This shows the last updated time and the refresh link, and the time never changes on refresh, nor the data however the bottom of the dashboard frame reports eventually “updated x mins ago” appears to refresh about ever 10-12 mins, but the dynamic content is not changed - including the time stamps.

When i first built this dashboard a few years ago it worked well and refreshed reasonably, but in the past year or so it has stopped refreshing on demand. I am currently running Bigfix 9.5.15

The dash board was setup to provide the application admins and others a quick status of the server, like is it pending reboot, Uptime, what the patch schedule is and some other information which changes while a system is running.

Any help is appreciated

Thank you