BigFix Action Pop Up customization

Good morning,
Currently, if the user postpones the action, the pop up will come up at a random time. We need to customize the pop up message for an action to come up for the user every 30 minutes (or other custom time) until the user decides to take the action. Do you know what’s the best way to perform this?

Thank you

You can’t control the snooze/reminder times at this granular level. Can you expand on the use case and why controlling this so precisely is important? I can see wanting fewer snooze options, but haven’t heard a request for this type of control before.

Here’s a use case: “Windows Genuine Advantage”, that continues to nag you every half hour until you accept the upgrade :wink:
edit: nevermind I think they called it GWX (“Get Windows 10”)

IIRC, the “Reapply while relevant waiting X minutes between”, along with “Only run when a user is logged on” and “Give a message before running the action” may give something close to what you want?

Hi Steve,
We have a Microsoft Office Upgrade project to be started. Management wants to remind the user every X hours to proceed with the installation. After a few days if the user doesn’t acknowledge and proceeds with the install, then the software is installed on the user’s PC. If any complaints arise, then Management can accurately say that users were reminded once every X hours for X amount of days.
Thanks for your reply. At this point, we came up with a workaround which is a Powershell script that interfaces with the user and creates a flag file which the BF action looks for to proceed with the install. We’re still testing it.

Thanks JasonWalker. Even though we came up with a workaround using Powershell, I’ll test your suggestion and see if it brings a similar result to what’s expected