Big-Fix Baseline and Fixlets

Hello everyone,

I have created different Baseline for deploying Computers with different Profile.
I have more than 15 Fixlets in one Baseline, depending on the role of the computers in the company.
Those FIxlets are used somentimes alone, and sometimes with the Baseline (Disable IPV6, Activate WOK,etc…)
My Problem is, when I start a Baseline, if the fixlet 3 get an error, the Baseline continue, and the folowing fixlet continue to be installed. Is It a way to stop automaticaly the Baseline after a fixlet error ??

And another question, If I modify a fixlet, I must synchronise the fixlet in the Baseline, But If I have 10 Baseline using this fixlet, I must go in every Baseline and click Sync component… Is It a way to synchronise fixlet in every Baseline ?

Thanks,

Robin

Hi @rweiss

When you click “Take Action” on the baseline, you’ll see following in the tab Execution, on the bottom:

I did not uncheck it yet, but I think that that will help you out.

For the baseline sync, when you go to All Dashboards and then look for Baseline Synchronization Dashboard, you have a dashboard with all your baselines out of sync. You can select them and sync them.

Hope this helps.

Wow… Thanks a lot !
I’ve seen that if u go in the Baseline and click edit, components, you can check “Use custom action settings for the Baseline”, then click “set action settings” and I do uncheck the “Run all member actions…” button. That’s good :wink:

And thanks fo the Baseline sync, You save me a lot of time !

Again, thanks for your help

Robin

1 Like