Automate zoom meetings upgrade

Have you enabled the Site “Updates for Windows Applications”?
Some other Apps updated trough the Site includes:
Adobe Acrobat
Apple iTunes
Chrome
FireFox
Microsoft Edge

1 Like

Yes
I see this applications but dont see zoom

This would be the hash of Zoom 5.0.26213.0602. released on 02.06.2020
Version 5.10.6.5889 has the hash 7d8178e528d8ed734699cb01c5c121c152de50ee

Seems latest version is 5.10.7.6120 (Not released by HCL yet)

So your prefetch would look like:
prefetch ZoomInstallerFull.msi sha1:f939b9ad98491511ad2969f4f4c6e9e6a960f148 size:30780928 https://zoom.us/client/latest/ZoomInstallerFull.msi

Thank you for reply
Now I get this error:

I try on several computers and always same error

this is action script

Are they smart quotes in the action script instead of normal quotes? Check it out in the fixlet as the colour highlighting will make it easy to see if its the wrong quotes

1 Like

is smart quotes
like in option 1

You’ll probably need to change all those to normal quotes then. I suspect that would be causing the actionscript to error

1 Like

I change this, and its progress to “pending download” but after 30 min is show “download failed”

Go to the Computers TAB, click twice on the computer.
That will open the “View Action Info” page.

There you should get some hints to why it failed.

not too much infromation:

What does the Action Part say?

@morma If you have access to the “Updates for Windows Applications” site, please consider using the Zoom Fixlets published there. They should work for you. I have asked content team to expedite 5.10.7 version.

Latest Zoom just published.
Our out-of-box content uses direct, version specific download URLs so these versions continue to work after Zoom replaces their “latest-version” download link.

2 Likes

I dont see in “updates for windows application” fixlet for zoom. I see only chrome,edge,firefox,

I dont see in update for windows any update for zoom

Be sure “Show non-relevant” and “Show Hidden” are selected. If it’s still not visible, a Master Operator in your environment may have Globally Hidden the Fixlet, you should check with them.

you right. they was not selected. now i see them but gray out, and 0 computers needed this updates. its not possible, I sure that have many computers that needed for this updates

Hi again.
I wondered what the “Action Script Execution Detail” said for your Action that failed
This is an Action I’ve run to update BigFix Client

Here is one for another Client that Failed.