/api/query delay?

Does anyone know if there is a delay when asking for computer info when calling the /api/query endpoint? I know that this endpoint actually routes the call to WebReports, and the cache refresh setting in WebReports would add some delay, but i’m not getting expected results. When I look in WebReports, the computers are there, but not when I call /api/query.

Anyone see this before? thanks

Do you get the results correctly if you try to get them when they appears on WebReports ?
Can you post please the relevance that are you using ?

Do you mean try and run the same query in WebReports > Explore Data > Custom ? The non-masteroperator doesn’t have WR access, just console/API access. So i’ll have to figure out how to replicate that.

You said:

When I look in WebReports, the computers are there, but not when I call /api/query

I mean if you try after that the computers appear on WebReports
do you get the same results on the query ?

When I look at webreports with my MO account, i see the computers. When I look at the Console operator permissions of the computer, I see my non-mo account has access to the computer(s). When I use the non-mo account to ask for all computers via /api/query, the computer doesn’t show up for a while (sometimes 10min, sometimes (rarely) 30min).

Probably it depends on the load of root server/webreports however 10 minutes is a huge amount of time. How many computers do you expect as result ?

~32000 computers in this BigFix environment.

server1 (with BES CPU increased to WorkIdle 50)
client installed: 2:48pm
(MO) see in bigfix console: 2:50pm
user_1 (non-MO) appears in console User Managment rights : 2:51pm
user_1 (non-MO) now visible /api/query (2:56pm)

WebReports set to 90sec cache refresh.