Anyone ever see a demo of a custom built Action Warehouse (written by a former IBMer, now HCL)?

I’ve seen it a couple of times at user groups, but I can’t find anything about it anywhere and I can’t recall his name.

He built it with a web interface to look up closed/stopped/deleted actions because the customer he wrote it for had too many actions and had to constantly delete them…I do remember he used ‘mungodb’ for the backend.

Anyone know what I’m talking about?

That sounds like the actions archive service that Bigfix Professional Services can offer. Does @brent.irwin sound familiar?

Hi @mxc0bbn,

That would be me. :slight_smile:

Yes, prior to me starting as an Enterprise Architect at HCL a little over a year ago, I did some consulting work for another company where I built that Actions Archive. After starting at HCL I attended many BigFix User Groups showing the power of the REST API and what you can do with it.

@JasonWalker, now one of my teammates on the BigFix Professional Services team, is correct. This is something we can look into as an services offering.

Does this screenshot look familiar?

Brent! Damn it! I couldn’t remember your name dude. I turned my office upside down looking for the card you handed me at the last UG…good ole Forum…thanks Jason…

Yeah, Brent I’ve got a co-worker who has a customer where this would be of great help. I’ll have him reach out to you at your hcl email.

Sounds good. For easy access, I am ok with everyone knowing my email address: brent.irwin@hcl.com.