Analysis created to pick the information from a file is not picking the data

Hi All, I have created an analysis to pick the data from a Linux boxes from file /tmp/abcd but the analysis is not picking the information from the file and not updating the cuurent data on console. Would there be something I can check or remediate to have the data updated on console through that analysis? Please advice.

Can you share what you have so far? Does it report any information? If you test the relevance you’re using in the QnA utility, does it return the expected results?

1 Like

It was providing the old information, but when I cleared the cache and re logged in to console, it gave the right and updated information. Ty

Sounds good! You may want to check the evaluation time of that property. If it’s set to only evaluate that relevance once a week, or every 30 days or something, you may end up with stale data.

Yes I did check that, it was set to 7 and I reduced it to 30 mins to have the quick result for that moment and will revert it back to the same as it is required to work once in a week. But thanks a lot for showing concern!! :slight_smile: