Analysis by Computer Group Relevance

Analysis by Computer Group Relevance

I’m attempting to pull a Analysis back and filter on a specific computer group. The request runs, but I’m not getting any results back. Could someone point me in the right direction?

(values of results whose (name of bes computer groups of computer of it as lowercase contains “euc”) of it, names of it) of properties of bes analysis whose (name of it is “Custom Analysis - Software”)

Thank you

1 Like

Try this formulation:

(name of property of it, name of computer of it, value of it) of (results (elements of item 1 of it, elements of item 0 of it))  of ((member set of bes computer groups whose (name of it as lowercase contains  "euc")),(set of properties of bes analyses whose ( name of it is "Custom Analysis - Software")))

I don’t have your analysis or groups, but this is a variation that I used in testing:

q: (name of property of it, name of computer of it, value of it) of (results (elements of item 1 of it, elements of item 0 of it))  of ((member set of bes computer groups whose (name of it =  "All Windows")),(set of properties of bes analyses whose ( name of it is "BES Relay Status")))
A: BES Relay Installed Status, BESPLUGINPORTAL, Not Installed
A: BES Relay Installed Status, BROLLY, Main BES Server
A: BES Client's Parent Relay, BESPLUGINPORTAL, brolly.us:52311
A: BES Client's Parent Relay, BROLLY, n/a (BES Server Installed)
A: BES Relay's Parent Relay, BESPLUGINPORTAL, n/a (BES Relay Not Installed)
A: BES Relay's Parent Relay, BROLLY, n/a (BES Server Installed)
A: Manual Selection Status, BESPLUGINPORTAL, Primary and Secondary Relay Not Set
A: Manual Selection Status, BROLLY, n/a (Local Relay/Server)
3 Likes

Thank you, exactly what i needed!

2 Likes

@Brball

Once you got that down, you might want to head over to this post, which will help you catch edge cases where data might be missing for some endpoints:

Happy BigFixing

4 Likes