All Computers That have Run a Specific Action

I am trying to find all of the computers that have been targeted with an action containing the name “Windows 10 Version 1909”. I have the following which seems to work, but it is missing systems.

names of targeted computers of bes actions whose (name of it contains "Windows 10 Version 1909")

For example: system Axxxxxxx is missing from the result, but if I specify that name as below, that name is in the result.

names of targeted computers whose (name of it = "Axxxxxxx") of bes actions whose (name of it contains "Windows 10 Version 1909")

I think it has something to do with baselines versus tasks, but I am not sure. In either case the contains name “Windows 10 Version 1909”) is the same.

Are you using the session relevance debugger? It has a setting for the maximum number of results it displays…

That is a good point. I was using the session relevance tester, but I like the presentation debugger in the console better because it shows the “it” reference.

I did change the relevance to be more specific and it seems to have resolved the issue. Although, I still can’t explain the results I was getting before.

names of targeted computers of bes actions whose (name of it contains "Windows 10 Version 1909 Upgrade" OR name of it contains "Windows 10 Version 1909 - In-Place Upgrade")

Now, I would like to get the systems that have not run these actions. It appears intersections of sets is not an option in session relevance.

Session relevance does allow for subtractions, intersection and unions (addition) of sets.

I think you might be looking for this:

names of elements of (set of bes computers - set of targeted computers of bes actions whose (name of it contains "Windows 10 Version 1909 Upgrade" OR name of it contains "Windows 10 Version 1909 - In-Place Upgrade"))

Thanks Brolly33 that does it!

1 Like