After update to 7.0

(imported topic written by bigbao91)

hi ,everybody

i have updated 6.0 to 7.0 .when i publish any fielets or task ,it report "The signatures on the following custom Fixlests/Tasks could not be verified You must delete or resign the invalidly signed Fixlet/Task 1383.

how can i resolve it?

(imported comment written by jessewk)

Hi BigBao,

You should clear your console cache first. Next, try to locate Fixlet ID 1383 and delete it. If that doesn’t still doesn’t work, you should probably contact support to resolve this issue.

-Jesse

(imported comment written by bigbao91)

thanks jessewk ,but can you explicit clear your console cache first. Next, try to locate Fixlet ID 1383

To clear your cache:

http://support.bigfix.com/cgi-bin/kbdirect.pl?id=233

To locate the Fixlet:

1. On the Fixlet Messages tab, select ‘All Fixlet Messages’ in the Fixlet tree

2. Right click the column headers and make sure ‘ID’ is checked.

3. Click on the column header ‘ID’ and look for the Fixlet with ID 1383. If it is a custom Fixlet you can delete it.

4. If you can’t find the Fixlet in step 3, repeat 1-3 on the Tasks tab.

To contact support:

http://www.bigfix.com/contact/index.html

thanks,it works well after i cleared the cache. i found another problem that the web report dont displayed properly.the picture of the web report dont displayed and the lines of words are in disarry.

Hi BigBao,

I think you may be experiencing a known issue that will be fixed in forthcoming versions. In the meantime, you can try running this SQL query on your database:

delete from USER_DEFAULT_MISC

where UserSetting=‘Stylesheet’ and

SettingValue=’…/…/css/BESReports/layout.css’

If your problem is the known problem, that will fix it for you.

-Jesse

Hi,jessewk

i found “USER_DEFAULT_MISC” in the database of BESReporting but i havn’t found the Stylesheet in the UserSetting.

If that query didn’t work you should give support a call or email and they can help you resolve your issue.