Actual action start and end time

Hi All,

Any update on this? Thanks

Thanks Strawgate, that was the thing I was searching for.
Is there a way to find only a DateTime that match with a fixlet ID ?

Added in 9.5.7 Start Time of <action result> and End Time of <action result>
https://developer.bigfix.com/relevance/reference/bes-action-result.html

2 Likes

Hello @strawgate is there any way to filter it for a specific action id?

Hi,

You can likely replace youractionid with the id of the action you want to return:

it whose (item 0 of it = **youractionid**) of
(preceding texts of first ":" of it as integer, (parenthesized part of matches (regex "ast=(\d*)") of it| "0") as integer * second + ("01 Jan 1970 00:00:00" as local time), (parenthesized part of matches (regex "lat=(\d*)") of it | "0") as integer * second + ("01 Jan 1970 00:00:00" as local time)) of (rows of statement "Select State from ACTION_STATE_HISTORY" of sqlite database of file (pathname of parent folder of client & "\__BESData\__Global\ActionHistory.db") as string)

If this doesn’t work I recommend making a new post on the forum for your question and include what you’ve tried. I unfortunately do not have access to a BigFix environment anymore as I do not believe HCL ambassadors do not get BigFix keys and my company no longer uses BigFix so I will be unable to help you here.

1 Like

I will try this and what i am actually doing right now, i am setting a property value with the date when the action will start running on against the server.
Thank you so much for replying Sir.