Action ignoring constraints after agent upgrade to 9.5.7

Hi All,

I am currently looking into an issue where we upgraded some systems to the 9.5.7 agent and shortly after they took action on a reboot action that was running. The reboot action is set to only run when a certain registry key is set to “Open” but this was not set and the action seemed to run. That particular action had been open for about 2 weeks and it did not fire until after the upgrade.

This was on a Windows 2008 R2 core server (of course it is a domain controller).

Also my server team is telling me that when the agent is installed (service running or not) the server is very slow to respond (over 30 minutes to establish a RDP session), but if they uninstall the agent, there are no issues.

I am still in the early stages of looking into this, but wondering if anyone has see either of these behaviours.

Thanks

Martin

I’ve not seen either of those issues with the hundred or so clients I’ve upgraded. I make heavy use of custom constraints as well (based on a client setting rather than a reg entry).

Hi Jason,

I have only seen it on Windows Core servers. The other servers worked correctly.

This is very strange for sure.

Thanks for the response.