9.5.5 to 9.5.9 upgrade issues ODBC

HI
I’m in the process of upgrading from 9.5.5 to 9.5.9. i have an external SQL DB and have done the upgrade process a number of times before (with some small issues) but i have come across what seems to be an issue with the installer (the server - setup.exe) changing the ODBC setting for my DB connection.
My ODBC connections are setup using “ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server” which i have to use as we have TLS locked down and using “SQL Server Native Client 11.0” doesn’t work.
But when i run the installer it asks me do i want to upgrade the older version on my server and then i get an error

• data base connection error - SQL Server Native Client 11.0.
    When i then check the ODBC settings for my BIGFIX db’s, they are changed to use SQL Server Native Client 11.0 instead of ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server and now if i try to get to the console i can’t - so i have to change the ODBC setting back. Once i set it back to ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server - i can get to my BIGFIX server again.
    anyone else come across this?

update - logged a call with IBM about this one - they asked me to install SQL Server Native Client 2012 which i did but it strangely didn’t seem to change any of the ODBC setting or add anything into the registry.
I ran te installer again - this time no errors but at the end of the install, when it’s starting the services - i get another ODBC error - again for SQL Server Native Client 11.0 - the install is stuck.
SO - i change the now again changed ODBC registry entry’s back to ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server, and luckily the installer finishes and the upgrade has worked (of course i had to run the ibm bigfix administration tool to update the DB and also then run C:\Program Files (x86)\BigFix Enterprise\BES Server\BESReportsData> InitializeBESReportsDB.exe to update the webreports db). but that installer still has a bug. in the meantime 9.5.10 has been released. i’m wondering if the bug is still there? Anyone with a remote DB done the upgrade yet?

Hi Karl, having the same problem here. Curious if anyone can comment as to when ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server will be supported as a driver for the BigFix Platform?