9.5.12 Upgrade Anomalies

We are just wrapping up our 9.5.12 upgrade. It went pretty well overall, however there are a few nuances that I’m curious if anyone else is seeing.

Today I ran into my second machine where the Client registry settings corrupted on upgrade causing the client to malfunction. Anyone else seeing this? Clearing the obviously corrupted characters from the registry value resolved the problem.

The other issue I see is with the relay installer. I inserted the 9.5.12 relay installer (mostly stock fixlet, but tweaked with a few items like affiliation) into our automated build process for remote locations. In about 10% of installs so far, the relay installer comes up interactively on the screen of the machine being staged and waits for input. I’ve never seen this behavior for any version of relay being silently installed using the provided fixlet.

1 Like

I’ll be upgrading my environment from 9.5.10 to 9.5.12 May 29 2019. I’ll let you know if I see anything with regards to client installs. I won’t be tweaking the Relay upgrade fixlets.