Catch the Replay! 6-April Webinar: Get More Done with BigFix – Focus on Advanced Web Reports Capabilities

Get More Done with BigFix – Focus on Advanced Web Reports Capabilities - 1 PM ET/10 AM PT/6 PM UTC

The Get More Done with BigFix Webinar series will give you exclusive access to our Team BigFix experts to learn more about BigFix and answer your questions in real time.

Rhonda Studnick Kaiser, Director of Customer Experience, and John Talbert, Director of BigFix Professional Services, are your host and moderators.

In this session, Mike Consuegra from our BigFix Professional Services team will remind us of all the good stuff that you can do in BigFix Web Reports. He’ll also show you some resources where you can find ready to use web reports and how to import and adapt them for your purposes.

Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2890407588583828240

Do you happen to know if the deck from the presentation will be sent out? I believe I heard that there might be some additional information that was going to be sent. I also would like to find out how to get our hands on the compliance reporting with dynamic charts that was shown in the presentation if possible.

We’ve shared the presentation and the URLs mentioned in the broadcast here.

Get More Done_WebReports_April2023.pdf (5.0 MB)

GetMoreDone Advanced Web Reports.pdf (86.1 KB)