2695: WARNING: Upload Manager Directory fixlet shows no applicable computers

Attempting to upgrade my server from 9.5.15 to 10.0.1. I receive the following error message:

The list shows the configuration settings affecting the BufferDir limit. The value specified for each setting is enclosed in parenthesis.
_BESRelay_UploadManager_BufferDirectoryMaxSize ( 1943718400 bytes )
_BESRelay_UploadManager_BufferDirectoryMaxCount ( unlimited )

The upgrade runs if the values of both settings, calculated at runtime in your environment, do not exceed the 90% of the value specified in the parenthesis.

These are the values calculated at runtime in your environment:
Buffer directory size: 1831745108 bytes
Number of files: 205766

Run, as opportune, the following Fixlets, available in the BESSupport site, to fix the issue and then rerun the upgrade:
2695: WARNING: Upload Manager Directory exceeds file max number - BES Server
2696: WARNING: Upload Manager Directory Full - BES Server

When I attempt to run the fixlets, No applicable computers are available to select. How can I increase the buffer size in order to perform this upgrade. I have cleared expired clients and older actions. Also ran the BigFixAdminTool as well.

Thank you

Both 2695 and 2696 have relevance conditions to check if the following 2 properties are set and if so the settings are less than the current values calculated. Run the relevances through QNA to see if they return false.

_BESRelay_UploadManager_BufferDirectoryMaxSize ( 1943718400 bytes )
_BESRelay_UploadManager_BufferDirectoryMaxCount ( unlimited )

1 Like

Thank you. The problem was resolved through a registry hack. these fixlets were not required to resolve the issue